The Barclay Studio offers you an online shopping service that will allow you to buy our products directly from your device. In addition, you can enjoy promotions, gifts, and exclusive offers. We invite you to review the general conditions of sale that regulate the purchase of The Barclay Studio products through the WEBSITE http://www.thebarclaystudio.com (the “WEBSITE”) or through Instagram @_thebarclaystudio_. In this sense, the use of this WEBSITE / Instagram constitutes, in what is applicable, your acceptance of these general conditions of sale. However, if you have any questions about them, you can contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR DATA COLLECTION
I. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller for the processing of the data is Tiffany Barclay owner of The Barclay Studio.
Contact at: email@example.com
The interested party is informed that thebarclaystudio.com has appointed a Data Protection Officer to deal with any issue relating to the processing of your personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THEBARCLAYSTUDIO.COM COLLECT AND WHY?
Thebarclaystudio.com may collect the following personal information from users of the thebarclaystudio.com WEBSITE through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer) when the user visits the WEBSITE, registers, places an online order, contacts thebarclaystudio.com or participates in thebarclaystudio.com promotions or questionnaires.
In addition to all the information relating to their browsing on the WEBSITE thebarclaystudio.com and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data collected by thebarclaystudio.com originates from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
- To send a gift.
The Barclay Studio is the sole owner of all information collected on this WEBSITE. The information that you supply to us enables us to personalize your experience on this WEBSITE, to better service your requests, facilitate our communications with you, and improve our overall customer service capabilities.
The information that we collect from you is used entirely and only by us, except in cases where we use third parties to perform certain functions for us, such as credit card processing, order fulfillment, package delivery, or data analysis. In these cases, we provide such third parties with access only to the information that is necessary for them to perform the specific tasks for which they are responsible, and they are not authorized to retain, share, store, or that information for any other purpose.
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
We will NEVER share your information with, or sell or rent your information to, any other party for any reason. In the event that we contemplate using your information for any purpose other than those outlined above, we will notify you and provide you with an opportunity to choose not to share your information in the manner contemplated.
III. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
- To manage and execute the registration on the WEBSITE. The registration involves the drafting of user browsing profiles on the WEBSITE. Said profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping basket, the sections of the WEBSITE, the location in order to evaluate their personal preferences and/or interests to offer them WEBSITE content, offers, services and products adapted to their profile.
- To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order, and inform them by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of their order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news, and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests, and needs of the interested party as a client through email, SMS, postal mail, or any other channel of communication and/or digital platforms. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the WEBSITE to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences. The objective of offering commercial communications appropriate to your profile. If necessary, certain personal information of the client may be used to personalize communications in digital media.
- The content, products, or services will be personalized to the customer in the communications, in accordance with their interests.
- To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries, and complaints.
- To manage the notification service for when a certain product becomes available on the WEBSITE.
- To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales, or Tax-Free invoice.
IV. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
thebarclaystudio.com will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services, and fulfill the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of thebarclaystudio.com or has stopped using the WEBSITE. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all thebarclaystudio.com systems.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information that they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit this information to their convenience.
V. WHAT AUTHORISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
thebarclaystudio.com has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
5.1 Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party is collected in the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
5.2 Legal obligations
The management and issue of the sales invoice are based on the legal obligation of thebarclaystudio.com in its relationship with its customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
- Management of the registration on the WEBSITE.
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news, and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries, and complaints on the part of the interested party.
- Management of the product availability notification service on the WEBSITE.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and thebarclaystudio.com.
5.4 Legitimate interest
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of the thebarclaystudio.com:
- The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEBSITE on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news, and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by thebarclaystudio.com customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEBSITE remains secure and to help thebarclaystudio.com understand the requirements, expectations, and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products, and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
VI. TO WHICH ADDRESSES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following address:
- Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security, or any other applicable legislation.
- Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to thebarclaystudio.com (courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International transfers of data may also occur in relation to the above transfers/communications for which thebarclaystudio.com shall use the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of transfers to European Commission non-compliant countries. In all cases, third parties sharing certain personal data will have previously accredited the adoption of suitable technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of the same. Visitors’ comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.
Thebarclaystudio.com DOES NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SELL CUSTOMER DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
VII. HOW DOES THE BARCLAY STUDIO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The WEBSITE uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorized access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that thebarclaystudio.com will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the WEBSITE will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
thebarclaystudio.com declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration, and/or access of the same by unauthorized third parties.
Nonetheless, The Barclay Studio cannot guarantee or warrant:
- that the WEBSITE is free of viruses, data overwriting programs, Trojan horses, or other destructive material,
- that the information contained in the WEBSITE is accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
The WEBSITE may contain technical inaccuracies or other defects, The Barclay Studio does not guarantee that these defects will be corrected. The WEBSITE and its contents are presented “as is” and “as available”. The Barclay Studio expressly excludes any form of guarantee, and in particular, any implicit guarantee relating to the usual conditions of use of the WEBSITE or the suitability of the WEBSITE for normal use or for a specific purpose, its quality, or compliance with any legal provisions. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Barclay Studio is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
VIII. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address email@example.com:
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation whether at thebarclaystudio.com we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not, in addition to how to access the personal data that thebarclaystudio.com possesses about you.|
|Right of modification||You have the right to ask thebarclaystudio.com to rectify your personal data whenever inaccurate or to complete it whenever incomplete. If you are registered on our WEBSITE, it may be easier for you to correct it directly by modifying the profile.|
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||You may ask us for your personal data to be erased whenever, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.|
|Right to restriction||You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of complaints.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another controller whenever the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means.|
|Right to object||You may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by thebarclaystudio.com, including profiling. In this case, thebarclaystudio.com will cease to process the data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defense of possible legal claims.|
|Automated individual decisions||You have the right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling while producing a legal effect on you or significantly affecting you in a similar manner. However, it will not be possible to exercise said right in cases where the decision is necessary for the formalization or execution of a contract between you and thebarclaystudio.com; it is authorized by the law applicable to thebarclaystudio.com provided it establishes the appropriate measures to safeguard its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or where it is based on your explicit consent.|
|Right to lodge a complaint||You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.|
To make the application, we may ask you to accredit your identity.
In short, if you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
IX. CORRECTING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will continue to make efforts to provide you with simple means by which you may correct, update or remove your personally identifiable information, such as your home address or phone number, from our database. For the moment you may do this by e-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org