About Prism Coffee:
Prism Coffee is a small ethically sourced specialty coffee brand created by Luca Helms and based in the small town of Sitges. Coffee can be roasted better, brewed better, and, most importantly, it can be sourced in a way that makes lives better. Prism Coffee’s approach is to pay close attention to the coffee quality above all, and then use roasting and brewing only to highlight the coffee’s finest qualities. Thus, purely focussing on the character of a specific coffee, and showcasing its most delicious and exciting aspects.
Prism Coffee only works with trusted partners to source their coffees, and always keeps in mind the importance of utmost quality and the social/environmental impact they have. They make sure that on top of being responsibly sourced, whenever it is possible, the coffee beans are also organic (this is particularly tricky with the bias that exists in certifications). By roasting their own coffee they aim to enhance the innate quality and complexity of the specialty coffees they select. This process requires them to pay close attention to the raw material and processing conditions when roasting.
We choose our collaborators by selecting those that share the same ethical values as us and Prism Coffee focuses on quality, sustainability, and social responsibility. They believe in bringing people together with coffee. Fairtrade is at the center of Prism’s values, as it is in ours. Prism Coffee prioritizes making sure no child labor is involved in the process and supports women in the coffee industry, as well as different cooperatives that support the communities of small coffee farmers. We both choose ethics and quality first.
What Coffee can you get from us?
- PERU Huabal Condor: Hazelnut, Toffee, Almond, Lemon, Floral Notes.
- PRISM COFFEE BLEND III: The best of Africa and South America combined in a smooth and fruity blend.
- RWANDA – GAKENEKE: Bright & light acidity, berry notes, nuts, and caramel.
- EL SALVADOR – LOS PIRINEOS: Cream, Peach, Honey, Milk Chocolate, Mango.
- PERU DECAF: Sugarcane, Molasses, Marzipan, Slight Acidity.
- COMING SOON: Honduras Decaf!
Why are they available in Pre-Order Only?
We keep improving and finding new ways of making The Barclay Studio more sustainable. The Barclay Studio wants to be sustainable and eco-friendly in every aspect of production, logistics, and distribution, and we aim to achieve this quickly. Pre-ordering is just one of the many steps we are taking toward making this world a better place.
Our goal is to reduce and eventually eliminate the overproduction and waste happening in our society, and we aim to do that by producing only what is really needed and wanted.
But when can I get my order?
- Place your order with us, every Friday we will gather them all and send them to production.
- Zofia will start your order which will take between 2-3 weeks to complete due to the long process involved in ceramics. When she is done we will pick them up and Luca will roast your coffee (for it to be as fresh as it can be!)
- The day later we will prepare your packages and ship them to you or let you know that they are ready so that you can come and pick them up on the same day! FREE DELIVERY IN SITGES CENTRE & SITGES POBLE SEC or pick up central in Sitges Poble Sec.
It’s easy and most importantly it’s SUSTAINABLE.